DOC Recovery Software
Documents get corrupted due to virus attacks, hardware corruptions, software corruptions, MS Word errors, etc. These corruptions make word documents inaccessible. The recovery of data is vital for any organization as it holds letters, memorandum, and other confidential data.
Damaged or corrupt documents can cause MS Word to exhibit unexpected behavior, such as system hangs, system crashes, and error messages during processing when you try to open the corrupt or damaged document that cannot be attributed to the normal operation of MS Word.
Opening of a corrupt document by a user experiences the following errors:
- Unable to read word document Files.
- This file is not in a recognizable format.
- ????.doc cannot be accessed. The file may be read-only or you may be trying to access a read-only location. Or, the server where the document may not be responding.
- Word.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.
Kernel for Word is a powerful and result-oriented tool to perform the repairing of corrupt and damaged .doc/.docx file and to recover all the readable text from it where manual methods fails to repair and rebuild the corrupt .doc file.
The word recovery software is a wonderful utility to restore and rebuild corrupt or damaged word document files that fails to open. The software recursively scans the corrupt word document and effectively extracts formatted data, tables, embedded images, bulleted lists, word art, field objects, hyper links, OLE objects, etc. and save them at the selected location of your hard drive.
With the integration of powerful recovery engine in our software, it is able to repair multiple corrupt .doc files at once and recovers all the readable text with same accuracy and completeness.
Kernel for Word repairs the corrupt or damaged word file(s) and creates a REC named folder at a user-defined location. This REC folder comprises of folders of each corresponding word file so repaired. The corresponding folder contains two word files (one having textual information and the other having entire data as it was before corruption) and a folder containing images and photos in the word file.
Kernel for Word performs doc recovery in an effective and efficient manner from almost all versions of Microsoft Word, such as MS Word 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, XP, 2000, 97 and 95
The software is available with the free evaluation version that allows a user to repair and recover the lost or inaccessible data from MS Word files (.doc and .docx).
The data so recovered can be saved however; the free version leaves a stamp “DEMO” after each paragraph on the repaired file.
Key features - DOC Recovery
- Repairs corrupt and damaged .doc file.
- Recovers all the readable texts, formatted data, hyper links, header, footer, embedded images, bullets, tables, OLE objects, etc.
- Preview of recovered data before saving.
- Availability of free trial version.
- Supports Unicode character recovery.
- Easy-to-use and interactive interface.
- Recovers password-protected documents if the password is known to the user.
- Supports document recovery of corrupt files saved in Macintosh format.
- Repairs even the highly corrupted document in few minutes.
- Supports Rich Text Format (RTF).